5. Figure out what kind of optimization works best for your digital collateral. A simple SEO strategy is a good place to start.
4. Look to your current readership/followers/audience for clues. Who interacts with you now? What do they interact with regularly?
3. Tighten up the technicalities of posting. How you post has just as much impact as what you post.
2. Get creative. Repetitive content will kill your momentum; off-the-wall posts can be fuel in the tank.
1. Have a plan, work the plan, get analytics on your plan, adjust your plan, work the plan.